NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here's my other car, the one I was driving before I bought my 1999 2.0 GLS from my sister. Unfortunatly, the 'Stang's been sitting in my driveway waiting for an engine transplant for nearly a year (She blew a headgasket). She's got the 'Premium' package, 17" Rims, Leather interior, and the Mach 460 Sound System, 460 Watt, 8 Speaker Sony / Bose system. Other than that, she's got a stock 4.6 2V V8 with a K & N drop in filter. I miss driving that car.

·
Thomas
361 Posts
It's about time another Stang driver showed up on here!:D I have a 91' GT and she's been sitting for a year as well, but by my own choice. I'm doing some dashboard and suspension work, and told myself I wouldn't drive until it was done. Anyway, sorry to hear that you can't drive yours and hope you don't have to wait too much longer.:)

·
Beetle Pusher
198 Posts
IgottaBug! said:
It's about time another Stang driver showed up on here!:D I have a 91' GT and she's been sitting for a year as well, but by my own choice. I'm doing some dashboard and suspension work, and told myself I wouldn't drive until it was done. Anyway, sorry to hear that you can't drive yours and hope you don't have to wait too much longer.:)
wow, that makes 3 stang drivers. NIce car. I just posted pix ofd my other cars.

·
Achtung Baby
1,643 Posts
make that 5, does my 66 count? I have a pic on the old org of it. I used to have a 90 5.0 LX vert, I loved that car but traded it in for a 93 Jeep cherokee back then, when I had my first son. The stroller didn't fit in the stangs trunk :(
~Shelly

1 - 5 of 5 Posts