NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
My other VW is a VW
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my other rides.

My favorite of the bunch, 2002 Eurovan

My 2000 Jetta GLX VR6 (my daughter took this one over).

My Mk2 Jetta 1.8 8V
Day 1

After a little work she came out pretty good.

Not a VW but this is one of my favorite rides. Cannondale 29er

·
Super Moderator
14,724 Posts
I love it! VW Forever!! :party:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Nice Collection!!:bigthumb: my first h20 cooled was a red 86 GLI loved that car got me hooked on both air and water before that was strictly an air head VW forever!!!

·
My other VW is a VW
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't visited the site in a while. Now that spring is in the air I will be playing with the Beetle a lot more. I have been playing with my new ride, well actually I bought it for my daughter but I can still play with it.

2005 Passat GLX V6 in Stonehenge Gray.
Traded in at my store and I spotted it in the back lot waiting for a wholesaler to pick it up.
105K on it and it need a little work but overall it is in fantastic shape. The window sticker was in the owners manual $32,000 new, I paid $3100. What a nice ride the B5 Passats have, nothing like a coilover Beetle.
So now I have 5 VW's to play with and only 3 of them have check engine light on :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice group of rides! GOTTA love an all VW family. Man,I could day dream about those....the Eurovan for roadtrips a month at a time boondocking/camping,newer Jetta daily driver and that Mk2 for my toy,oh yes! :D Until building up my Surly Troll last year,I'd been riding 29ers exclusively since trying them in 2008,so digging the C-Dale too :cool:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts