NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm new at NewBeetle.org, I'm from Mexico and I own a 2004 New Beetle Convertible (1.8 Turbo). It was dark blue (how is it called? in VW colors...) and I took it to a Body Shop to paint it Pink! my inspiration came from the one VW made for Barbie's 50th Anniversary. It was very hard since the guy mixing the color was like "this is an unrealistic color, you have to make it more realistic..." and came up with something more purplish... I was like "I don't care if it's unrealistic!!! :'( u mix that color for meee" and now everybody looks at my baby! Even guys tell me they love the color!

Here are some pics of it when it was blue and now that it's Pink :)

·
Old & New Beetles
2,244 Posts
Hi!

Welcome to the org!
Your pink New Beetle is cool :D Post more pics please.

Greetings from Finland!

Btw. I suppose, there are home made mirrors in that white colored old Beetle... ;)

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
The BBGUM pink beetle belongs to a lady from Ventura California USA. Mine is pictured below
The purpose in posting here? Did you perhaps post this in the wrong thread?

Kind of upstaging the OPer, isn't it?

M.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hi!

Welcome to the org!
Your pink New Beetle is cool :D Post more pics please.

Greetings from Finland!

Btw. I suppose, there are home made mirrors in that white colored old Beetle... ;)
Thank you!!! Well, the mirrors are from an off-road local shop here in Ensenada, Mexico (where a popular race named Baja 1000 takes place)... it's my Boyfriend's bug, and it's all modified for amateur off-road purposes :)...

I'll post more pictures of mine later, it's going to be used for a wedding at the end of this month, I'm gonna take lots of pics for you to see how it looks with the bow and flowers :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts