- Double Exhaust Tips
- Neuspeed Sport springs
- Red paint Calipers

Interior:
- Headliner in black
- Interior panels black paint
- Custom cloth interior
- Full black interiors
(some parts are black OEM from jetta gli, others painted, others with leather)
- Switch lights with aluminum insert

Audio:
- Monster Organical ® by Monster
- Subwoofer Bravox 10"
- Amp DB DRIVE speed series SPA600.1
- Speakers Audio art
- Stereo pioner DEH-8350SD

Some photos:

Turbo S front por omar de luna, en Flickr

Turbo S rear por omar de luna, en Flickr

Let me know what you think.

greetings!!! :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
14,058 Posts
I sure like what you have done; your taste, in more in the German/Teutonic/European "understated" way of styling; which I personally like and I think works better on German cars. I really like the "Spoiler 2008 beetle hot wheels"; do you know the VW part number for it? Do you know how much it was and did you order it from VW de Mexico? Looking forward to more pics and "how to's" you might post. If you have more pictures of the VW "scene" in Mexico with some pics of shows, cars and maybe some RSi's, I would love to see that. Also, would love to hear about the VW scene in Mexico and your "VW Culture", what you think about the people who love the "vocho" in Mexico! :) Any and all info appreciated! It is rare; that we get to hear about a different perspective on the New Beetle from other places; especially, from Mexico... where they are made! :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I sure like what you have done; your taste, in more in the German/Teutonic/European "understated" way of styling; which I personally like and I think works better on German cars. I really like the "Spoiler 2008 beetle hot wheels"; do you know the VW part number for it? Do you know how much it was and did you order it from VW de Mexico? Looking forward to more pics and "how to's" you might post. If you have more pictures of the VW "scene" in Mexico with some pics of shows, cars and maybe some RSi's, I would love to see that. Also, would love to hear about the VW scene in Mexico and your "VW Culture", what you think about the people who love the "vocho" in Mexico! :) Any and all info appreciated! It is rare; that we get to hear about a different perspective on the New Beetle from other places; especially, from Mexico... where they are made! :D
Hi billymade.

Thanks for your comments, the number part of the spoiler is "VWM 001 951" i don't know if usa vw dealer can sell this. In México the cost is 200 dlls. approximately.

And yes i have a lot of photos about vw an beetle scene in México, i will post.

greetings!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts