NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Enthusiasts
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who have hooked up your own 2 and a half inch / 3 inch ram air pipe to your air box rather than put it down to your grill I have found and $ 8.00 (It's a shop vac attachment at Home depot) plus some black permatex and stainless steel sreen solution that some of you might enjoy.This is the first step to my mod for my air box, also if you remove the snow box and just leave the snorkel to your air box this will also fit there as well using the air box to intake tube rubber and 2 stock bands or you can run to your grill. I live in Indiana so I think i'm going to tie into the snorkel, don't want a drowning.

·
Enthusiasts
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Done

Sorry no pictures still can't upload but project is complete when I took my snow box out it's amazing I was even getting any air to my air box pulled snow box apart to take out screen couldn't even see daylight through it. now I can't wait to put my turbo to cat pipe in then it's Tune time. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D

·
squirreljuice
388 Posts
Would love to see some pictures. I need to clean up my intake a bit. It's just the cone on the maf suspended by safety wire with a tube running up from the grill. No box.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts