NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You bet. I am always looking for more VW toys.I look forward to the pictures. If anyone else on the list has VW they want to get rid of I am open for more.

·
Send Money
1,135 Posts
Nice collection you've got there :) I to have been collecting for almost Rivals mine!
Have you tried counting how may diferent models you have lately?

I see a some that I have, but more that I do not. I am hoping to get more for Christmas :D

I guess I'll have to get busy with the digital camera...
My collection spans 3 rooms in my house.

·
Registered
186 Posts
bugasm99 said:
want any more? I have a fairly large collection that i am looking to get rid of. I have pictures somewhere that I could dig up.
Do it!
From Beetles and Bugs, you never get enough! I am always interested in Die-Cast Beetles and Bugs!

·
How To Make A Beetle Baby
1,905 Posts
I am impressed, those rock, I don't have any yet... hoping Santa brings me my first one

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've got way too many die-casts and plastics of all different sizes.
One interesting thing that I made several years ago is:

speedometer from a 1973 THING made into a desk clock, works on a AA battery, and lights up with an AC adapter

Just recently I bought myself this:

look at the top glass just below the reels. by the way, the paper on the top shelf (below the machine) is the original Monroni from my '77 Beetle.

·
Bug Less
3,754 Posts
77KAFER said:
I've got way too many die-casts and plastics of all different sizes.
One interesting thing that I made several years ago is:

speedometer from a 1973 THING made into a desk clock, works on a AA battery, and lights up with an AC adapter

Just recently I bought myself this:

look at the top glass just below the reels. by the way, the paper on the top shelf (below the machine) is the original Monroni from my '77 Beetle.

DUDE THAT CLOCK IS SWEET !!!! :eek: Gives me some Ideas :D...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts