VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
cummings103
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi group. We happened across this cute 04 turbo, ( i dont know what level it is yet) convertible, black on black, a couple of weeks ago. As you can see from the pics, she is in rough shape but she will fly. I paid a guy, who got tired of trying to fix her, $500.00. Yep, 500 bucks. She has 85k on the clock. He had the timing belt done along with fresh fluids. It's for my wife. It's one of her bucket list projects. My wife is on the lung transplant list and has about 18-20 months before she will be to weak to leave the house. So, she wanted one, she gets one. She has plenty of plans for "Tuddles". Tuddles is in Pine Mountain, Ga right now. We leave Friday to go get her and bring her back to Pensacola, Fl. As we do work on her, I'll post pics. Thanks everyone. Really enjoy this site. Chuck and Angela Cummings &Tuddles..

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,869 Posts
Welcome Chuck, Angela and Toodles, from Jacksonville, FL! My wife is from P-Cola. We're glad to have you all here.

Congrats and thanks for rescueing Toodles. Always nice to see pics too. It's a great way to chronicle your restoration / mod process. It's fun to look back and see how far your beetle has come.

Prayers and all the best to your wife, Chuck.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts