Color matched yellow pieces around hasard and rear defrost button

Exterior

Smoked Vinyl eyelids

Smoked Vinyl rear markers

Spoiler

Sun Roof

Black Ragster Style Stripes down the center

Vynal on the tow hitch cover to match the stripes

Vynal on the orange of the front turnsignals to go along with the theme, and smoked vinyl on the clear parts

Painted Yellow front brake Calipers

Blacked out front Emblem

Performance
Snow Box removal

Michelin Pilot Tires. i thinkg they are H3s

Planed mods

Light smoke with brake lights

Paint headlight housing black

Paint wheels black

·
Super Moderator
14,715 Posts
Love your New Beetle, now get some new wheels, stat! :D

·
beetle driver for life
1,151 Posts
Wheels and tires are always good. Here are some other ideas not really in any order except for the first one.
1. Detail clean the entire car inside and out and under and in the engine bay (use Simple Green let it set then take to car wash and power wash, keeping the end of the wand about two feet away from any part you are spraying).
2. Tint windows(you will apprieciate this both in the winter and in the summer.
3. Change fuel filter.
4. Put on Cat back exhaust.(Borla)
5. Install Neuspeed Cup Kit (lowered springs, shocks and struts). You will find that at around $500.00 this kit is a real kick in the pants.

Is this your first car? Why did you buy a New Beetle, and what are you wanting to do to it?
Congradulations on your purchase I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed mine(if you do you will never sell this car).

·
Oh noooooooo!
1,052 Posts
I agree with the wheels and tires. New wheels have the biggest impact on your car's appearance. What I like to do is look at other people cars that are on here and get an idea of what that particular mod will look like on mine. That's how I decided on a lot of my mods. Photoshop can also be helpfull as well. The first thingI would do is go with some new wheels and the clear corners. But it's like yelojkt said it all comes down to what you like and what you want to do.:)

·
I am McLovin
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok so i havent looked on this thread for a while so first of all, I didnt buy it. This was my moms car for a while the her and my dad each bought ther yellow mini cooper S's and i got this.

Second love my sound system too. i dont know the specifice unit any more but i will check my glove box for the sterio manual, i got my whole system from curtchfield, they are the best.

Third. i am a high schooler just now trying to get a job so i cant afford wheels and tyres i like, cheap homedone, tasteful mods

Fourth I am getting some racing stripes this comming tuesday. YAY

Fith i asked the guy at the vinyl shop if he had any extra scrap vinyl and i got like a whole little roll of black vinyl so i am goin to add angy eye lids to my beetle

YAY EXCITEMENT

·
I am McLovin
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok so i havent looked on this thread for a while so first of all, I didnt buy it. This was my moms car for a while the her and my dad each bought ther yellow mini cooper S's and i got this.

Second love my sound system too. i dont know the specifice unit any more but i will check my glove box for the sterio manual, i got my whole system from curtchfield, they are the best.

Third. i am a high schooler just now trying to get a job so i cant afford wheels and tyres i like, cheap homedone, tasteful mods

Fourth I am getting some racing stripes this comming tuesday. YAY

Fith i asked the guy at the vinyl shop if he had any extra scrap vinyl and i got like a whole little roll of black vinyl so i am goin to add angy eye lids to my beetle

YAY EXCITEMENT

·
I am McLovin
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok so my last atempt at a mod was some home done tint. lets just say FAILURE!!!! it sux to work with, you get a crappy result. i was majorly dissapointed. but i want to know how i can smoke my turn signals, and rear marker light and my brake lights if i can. So if any one can tell me any ideas thanks

1 - 20 of 221 Posts