VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
irregular member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other than a junkyard or dealer, is there a resource for the n75 harness specifically the metal clip on the connector? I was doing some work under the hood the other day and I badly bent the metal clip. Now the connector will not stay on and I have no boost along with the corresponding fault codes of a bad n75.

The metal piece in the picture is all that I need.

(not my pic)

·
Registered
15,842 Posts
You should be able to use a number of zip tie wraps to secure the connector/sensor; while you order/wait for a new one. If you look closely at the connecter; the part number will be imprinted on it (you may need a magnifying glass or take a photo with your cell phone). Once you get the part number; search online or order it from your local vw dealer. I think you will have order the whole connector; I do not believe they sell the wire retainer by itself.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Gustav
349 Posts
Other than a junkyard or dealer, is there a resource for the n75 harness specifically the metal clip on the connector? I was doing some work under the hood the other day and I badly bent the metal clip. Now the connector will not stay on and I have no boost along with the corresponding fault codes of a bad n75.

The metal piece in the picture is all that I need.

(not my pic)
Zip tie the plug to the N75 once connected this should cure your lack of boost issue till you can find a replacement part. You best bet for replacing the hasp will be to replace the entire plug so you will need a donor 1.8T wire harness from a MK 4 Beetle, GTI or Jetta they will all have the same style N75 plug!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts