NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
I am a leaf on the wind
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow bugies!

I am in the process of getting my first VW Beetle. It's a 2006, 2.5 Hardtop, automatic, gecko green, package 1. I believe I will have it sometime during the week of Oct. 1st. It's coming from another dealership in the state and my dealer is working out the details now. I CAN'T wait but I guess I have to.

I'm in the process of trying to name my bug now and have narrowed it down to the following:

DoodleBug
Cricket
Jade
Hopper

I can't decide and I think I'm overthinking this. Any votes for the above, alternatives or suggestions?

·
Just having fun!!!!!!!!!!
333 Posts
Hello and welcome. I had the same problem when I bought my 2006Salsa Red beetle. It took me about 2 days of driving her before I decided on a name. I had narrowed it down to several names and Rubie just seemed to fit her once I got her. You will know what feels right after driving your car for a few days.:) :)

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
My greenie is named Marvin (obvious reasons)
I also considered, Oscar (the grouch) and Kermit.

I know pdoel will like the name Hopper - he's named his that.

Welcome - like they say, it will come to you. Mine was by accident, I was wearing a Marvin the Martian sweatshirt and one of my friends saw the picture and said...Marvin, how appropriate - it just fit!

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
Hopper....!

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
I'm not saying anything, until I see pics of it!! :D

I Need To See Gecko Green! I Must See Gecko Green!!:eyecrazy: :eek5:

(pretty please? :queen: )

Welcome to the Org! :wave3:

·