NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Crazy artistic bug lover
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I have a question. Do you have or have had a beetle with eyelids or eyelashes? And by eyelashes I mean the sticker kind. How did you put them on? Any maintenance? Problems? And same for eye lids. I want to get some that look like the ones below. Do you like the ones that you have? And do the peel or want to come off? How well do they stay on while going through a car wash? Thanks everyone and post pictures of your bugs with the eyelids/lashes! :D Thank you!

Adelle & SweetPea

Attachments

·
Smurfy Member
191 Posts
Smurfette has vinyl "Stick on" lashes (wanted 3D lids but they were a pain to get for an 06 model year). They have held up great-just like the day I put them on. Summer, winter, car washes, no problem!

·
Crazy artistic bug lover
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have actual 3D eyelashes on my car. They are from CarLashes You can also find them on facebook. Mine are attached under the hood and I've done a lot of highway drives and they are still secure! I have pics in my signature.

Thank you but I don't want the 3D ones. I'm afraid that people would mess with them. I'm going to choose either bewteen eyelashes or the eyelids. But thanks anyway and cute versa!

Smurfette has vinyl "Stick on" lashes (wanted 3D lids but they were a pain to get for an 06 model year). They have held up great-just like the day I put them on. Summer, winter, car washes, no problem!

Oh my god those are what I'm looking for! You have a very cute bug! Where did you get those and how much did they cost? Thank you!:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where to find good car eyelashes

Yes. The idea of car eyelashes are great. I am actually wearing eyelashes with blue crystal eyeliner on my navy blue beetle now. I purchased it from a Canadian company. She is newer but her quality is good. It is nnekas.com. I paid 39.99 for them but they are on sale for $24.99 now! My friends are hysterical about it. Quality is important. When the heat is on, you don't want the lashes to uncurl ladies.

NNEKA'S BLING CAR EYELASHES at nnekas.com - Lace Wigs - Nneka's Essentials International

·
Dreamin' of a Bug !
1,261 Posts
Yes. The idea of car eyelashes are great. I am actually wearing eyelashes with blue crystal eyeliner on my navy blue beetle now. I purchased it from a Canadian company. She is newer but her quality is good. It is nnekas.com. I paid 39.99 for them but they are on sale for $24.99 now! My friends are hysterical about it. Quality is important. When the heat is on, you don't want the lashes to uncurl ladies.

NNEKA'S BLING CAR EYELASHES at nnekas.com - Lace Wigs - Nneka's Essentials International
I have these carlashes, but from the original company who started it.
CarLashes

There are many companies out there selling look alike products, and using carlashes.com's photos. Many customers that purchase from these 'copycat' companies, are finding that their eyelashes fall apart, blow off, or uncurl.

After thousands of kms put on my car, tons of highway driving, and weather ... my carlashes are still on! I actually won a set from them so I have a spare set :D

Here's a pic of the carlashes on my car :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts