NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone..just got my bug 3 weeks ag0, i am from newzealand..this site is great! keep it coming guys! cheers!
oh! i forgot, I would like you to meet I-car :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Welcome to the Org!

Always cool when a new member from afar finds us! Lots from Europe here and a few Aussies. You'll find we have members from all over the world! Lots from Europe here and a few Aussies. The Mid-East (always love their pics), Central and South America (always great pics also). And we just put up with our Canadian friends to the North! :D Oh yeah, and then there's Blugg! He's from London, but sometimes it's as if he lives in a world of his own! :roflmao:

And everyone will be interested in hearing how NBs in your part of the world differ from ours!

Post up some pics, and if you need help getting around the site, just ask someone!

You snuck in a pic while I was typing! NICE! Right hand drive in your world?

MORAV

·
Super Moderator
14,716 Posts
Welcome to the Org! :wave2: Beautiful New Beetle you have there! Congrats! :party:

·
Beware-Blonde with Beetle
677 Posts
Welcome! :) I love that blue on the NBs!

And NZ is on my 'bucket list' of places I want to visit.

·
Beetle gone bye bye.
482 Posts
Welcome! :) I love that blue on the NBs!

And NZ is on my 'bucket list' of places I want to visit.
I agree. The blue is a great color.
Maybe we should put our buckets together and go to NZ...:D

·
He who walks on Ice!
106 Posts
Welcome to the Org!!! :) There are plenty of forums for you to venture into. Plenty of NB fanatics to answer your questions. Morav can guide you through most of everything on here.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers!

Thanks for the reply guys!! yup in NZ it is all right hand drive :) All of you is welcome to drive or tour around newzealand. I live in wellington which is the capital of newzealand :) I will post pic of the interior of my bug. I post 3 pictures in the styling modification section..please visit! cheers!!

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Thanks for the reply guys!! yup in NZ it is all right hand drive :) All of you is welcome to drive or tour around newzealand. I live in wellington which is the capital of newzealand :) I will post pic of the interior of my bug. I post 3 pictures in the styling modification section..please visit! cheers!!
Why not just start a photo thread here, instead of spreading them around?
Photos: New Beetles - NewBeetle.org Forums

·
blue highways
731 Posts
Looks great! Welcome to the .org :D I visited New Zealand in 1988..can't wait to go back!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Let me knoW f your coming back..love to meet you guys! Hope I can visit aussie next year..:) got this spoiler from a guy in Christchurch for a very reasonable price.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts