1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Livin' A Lie
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's in?:D

·
439 Posts
I saw a lot of New Beetles there last year, but they were all scattered out. It would be nice to have a group from the org consolidated in one spot.

·
Livin' A Lie
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Absolutely. We'll definitely make everyone's photo roll, if a bunch of Bugs roll through together.

·
5/23/10 <3
11,415 Posts
Won't be in a bug, but we'll be making it to SoWo this year. There have been some Orgers there in the past but I've never been able to meet up with them.

·
I'm not a dude.
1,230 Posts
I'll be rolling into Helen probably Friday, if not Thursday. Name a place and a time and I'll be there! :D

·
This chick drives a stick
4,854 Posts
I'd be willing to meet up but not actually going to SoWo. Just not my thing. Unless things have drastically changed, it's a bunch of drunks with little respect for other people's property. And of course not everyone is bad, obviously, but it's just such a hassle getting in and out of Helen when it's that crowded. And last year, they shut down the activities at like midnight. So if you didn't have a room to crash at and hang out, you were kinda forced to go home. But like I said, I'd be willing to meet up with someone. I always work Saturdays but I get off around 2pm. So yeah. Just lemme know.

·
I'm not a dude.
1,230 Posts
Awh come on, Michelle! George misses Probie!

·
5/23/10 <3
11,415 Posts
I believe they are charging now to have your car have the ability to drive down the main drag in town, which should hopefully cut down on some of the problems. Its a show we love to go to. H2O is far, far worse!

·
I'm not a dude.
1,230 Posts
Well I've had a change of plans. I'll be there, but won't be in the bug. I'll be in my friend's GTI. I drove both of us last year, and he wants to take his car this year since he's doing a 6 speed swap haha.

I'd still be down to meet up with everyone though! Let me know!

Oh, and I'll be rolling in Friday.

·
Older but not Wiser
1,015 Posts
going to be there friday, rolling out with my texas group, but meeting my florida (tampa) crew as well. should be interesting on who i spend more time with, lol..

car will be out of paint booth and interior is done. pick it up on saturday.

-jd

·
I'm not a dude.
1,230 Posts
going to be there friday, rolling out with my texas group, but meeting my florida (tampa) crew as well. should be interesting on who i spend more time with, lol..

car will be out of paint booth and interior is done. pick it up on saturday.

-jd
-.-

see you there I guess?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts