NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thrilled to pieces I am!!!
I am the new owner of an older NB. No biggie! It's just fantastic to me!!

1999, Red Beetle. Best part...LOW miles. Practically new! I am thinking her name is Lucille. You know...I love Lucy!!?? My first car was a '72 bug. LOVED it!! And have loved the NB's since they came out in '98! Now I have one! My 14 y/o daughter is in heaven! She cannot wait to show all her friends.
I look forward to learning lots of great NB things and chatting with new NB friends on here.

Hey...I already learned of the NB close out link and got a new bra for the red girl!

WooHoo!!

Uh...gotta go drive some more!!
Chat later...
Susan
=0)

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
hey there! welcome to the .org! glad to have you here! when are you going to post some pics (hint, hint)? :D

again, welcome! :wave:

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Way cool! Welcome to the Org! :wave2:

I hope you can join our fun PNW gang, for a GTG (get-to-gether...:p )

What was the "low" mileage of your new-to-you New Beetle? And, where in WA are you? I know, I know. I ask a lot of questions... :lol:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you...cup holder question?

A PNW gang!!?? Yahoo!!
Do you have a website for the group? It would be kinda fun to do some GTG's sometime.

Oh..the low mileage...ok, low for me....is my '99 with only 70K. Not too shabby. It is just pristine inside and well taken care of...you can tell.
And it still will be!

I'm looking into car waxes, polishes, etc. AND....finding out if there is something out there to make those cup holders hold a Starbucks Venti double mocha latte!!!

I am in WA after all!!
;)

dnyed said:
Way cool! Welcome to the Org! :wave2:

I hope you can join our fun PNW gang, for a GTG (get-to-gether...:p )

What was the "low" mileage of your new-to-you New Beetle? And, where in WA are you? I know, I know. I ask a lot of questions... :lol:

·
Write it like it's hot!
2,556 Posts
suzshack said:
I am the new owner of an older NB. No biggie! It's just fantastic to me!!

1999, Red Beetle. Best part...LOW miles. Practically new! I am thinking her name is Lucille. You know...I love Lucy!!?? My first car was a '72 bug. LOVED it!! And have loved the NB's since they came out in '98! Now I have one! My 14 y/o daughter is in heaven! She cannot wait to show all her friends.
I look forward to learning lots of great NB things and chatting with new NB friends on here.

Hey...I already learned of the NB close out link and got a new bra for the red girl!

WooHoo!!

Uh...gotta go drive some more!!
Chat later...
Susan
=0)
Awesome! Congrats on the low miles.

I got my red 98 this past March and she only had 18,000 miles on her----turned 26,000 just recently.

The love affair just gets stronger I'm afraid. :)

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Susan, no separate website: You're already here! Chime in on our "What to do in 2006" poll, in the events section! :D

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
suzshack said:
I am the new owner of an older NB.
Hey suzshack,
That sound kinda funny when you put it all together..."new owner of an older nb". You're definately an ORG-er:cool: Welcome to the family and please post often and uh, love the name of your bug. I wonder how she would run if you put some vetavitavegamin in her :lol:

love to the bug,
ScarabY2k

1 - 13 of 13 Posts