NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE - Convertible Boot, Dress Boot, Parade Boot, Cover, Tonneau Cover - several colors available, fitment '03-'10

(you chose what you prefer to call it)

I have just acquired, from a Dealer's new inventory close-out, several NEW boots. I also have several "as new" boots. I call them "as new", because they came from private sources, and while in pristine condition, I can not say with certainty that they have never been installed on a vehicle. Also others, in excellent condition, with only a minor scuff or such, but as noted. I don't sell anything I would not be proud to put on my own vehicle, unless I specifically note issues, and it is reflected in the pricing.

No matter what you might think, or what anyone tells you, these are NOT leather. Leather would not stand up well to the elements nor would it store well. They are made of a high grade, heavy vinyl with a fabric backing [VW calls it "Leatherette" (same as their door panels and most seats), Old Skoolers, such as myself know it as "Naugahyde"]. The only real way to tell the difference is by smell, if it's leather, it smells like leather.

With the convenience of payment by PayPal (actually the only way I take payment, unless your in Houston and come pick it up. Then it's cash only.
If you have never used PayPal -
CrazyJNBC said:
Hey, MORAV, I got on PayPal and sent you the $130.00. It was a snap and only took about 2 minutes! Let me know when you receive the money. Also, let me know if you need anything else from us. - James
And no, no red, and yes, I am still looking for one of those for my personal vehicle.

Black, new, $110 SALE - suffix "D" p/n (later version, lighter weight) $50 + shipping
Flannel Gray, new, $120 This, and a Windstop SOLD to a fellow Orger, Thanks Dan!

Black, "as new" condition, $100 SALE - suffix "C" p/n (earlier version, heavier weight) $80 + shipping
Flannel Gray, "as new" condition, $110 SALE - $80 + shipping
Creme "as new" cndition, $140 SOLD and shipped to a fellow Orger, Thanks Kristen!
Creme "excellent" cndition, $120 SALE - $90 + shipping
White "as new" condition, $220 SALE - $150 + shipping
Red "as new" condition, Don't you wish! SALE - Priceless

Black, "excellent" condition, very minor surface scuffs and minor stains on lining. $80 SALE - "C" p/n (earlier version, heavier weight) $40 + shipping

All prices are shipped, anywhere in the Lower 48, via FedEX Ground, UPS Ground, or USPS Parcel Post All SALE prices are + $15 shipping or you provide a prepaid shipping label

White w/ Light Blue Piping, several small, minor light brown stains (resemble some type of scorching), with lining stains, but very presentable (pictures on request); Long story here, bought this from an unscruptulous Orger, who, with specific questioning, assured me there were no exterior stains, only needed a "cleaning"! I don't know whether this boot is factory, it has all the factory plastic fittings, but the material is a slightly different texture than all others I have ever encountered, and I have never heard of or seen boots with contrasting piping. Looks sharp! If it is not factory, the workmanship doesn't show it. I have $175 sunk in it because I gave him my FedEx account number for shipping, along with instructions to ship it Ground, and the a$$hole shipped it Next Day Air. Make me a reasonable offer. SOLD

Custom - I have several donor boots, with all the plastic hardware in excellent condition. I have a local boat trim shop (they do trim work for million dollar yachts) where I can have any color, color with contrasting piping, stiched in, or overlayed contrasting racing stripes, etc. done. You dream it, if it can be done, they can manufacture it. All jobs priced to order. Prices start at $500, plus shipping and handling.

Please p/m me with all inquiries, I can and will usually respond within 8 hours. Provide a real world email in your p/m if you would prefer to communicate that way. There is no assurance that a post, here, will be seen. As with everything I sell, first paid, first sold. I will accept a 10% non-refundable deposit to hold any item for 30 days.

More Items Available in Next Post

MORAV

From recent sales
mecke07109 said:
I did get the white boot and opened it up last night-- IT IS IN AMAZING SHAPE! THANK YOU THANK YOU!...

As promised I will be on the HUNT for your red boot in my travels and when you are up my way NYC/NJ please let me know! I woudl love to meet up with you!

Respectfully,

Michael
CrazyJNBC said:
Hello!
We received the boot...very nice! Thanks again...it is great!
By the way, do you still have WindStops for sale?
v/r,
James and Family
W.D. said:
Hey Morav, I just received my top boot this morning. It is in great condition,just like you said it would be.Nice doing business with you. Thanks again...W.D.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Misc. Other NBC Items FOR SALE

FOR SALE - Windstop & Case (OEM) - several available, fitment '03-'10; Replacement parts also available.

A touch of elegance in a classic design, allowing you to race with the wind. During milder days, with the heater on and the windows rolled up, the Windstop enhances the effect of the Convertible heater system, while providing Convertible fans enjoyment of top-down drivingfor a longer season. Black vinyl and mesh screen - comes with attaching hardware and installation instructions.

The Windstop -

FILE PHOTO

FILE PHOTOS

These are the original, factory designed, and Dealer furnished Windstops, not to be confused with the German made aftermarket units that are distrubuted by a Geat Britain vendor to the US market, that only fold in half and not into quarters, and sell for $270 US.

AFTERMARKET - FILE PHOTO

Windstop w/ Case "as new" conditon, $150 shipped SOLD to a fellow Orger, Thanks Jackie!
Windstop w/ Case "excellent" conditon, $120 shipped This, and a Boot SOLD to a fellow Orger, Thanks Dan!
> minor scuffs on black powder coated aluminum frame, NO damage to screening, 100% presentable
Windstop w/ Case "good" conditon, $95 shipped
> black powder coated frame may have some scratches, screening may have some burn holes (± ⅛" dia.), fully functional and presentable, pics available

FOR SALE -Replacement Plastic Parts for Windstops
(good, undamaged, used condition) 50% of Dealer List + shipping. Let me know, by part number, what you need; there are RH and LH parts, and I'll let you know if I have it and how much.

FOR SALE - Windstop or Boot Case (OEM)
These cases are shaped as the cases above, but lack the installation instuctions as pictured. They fit the windstop, and were also sold as storage bags for the boots.
$30.00 shipped, Lower 48

FOR SALE - Owner's Manuals, Year & Convertible Specific
Go here for what I have available and prices ($5.00 discount if purchased and shipped with a Boot or Windstop -
http://newbeetle.org/forums/parts-accessories/48896-fs-owners-manuals-40-shipped.html

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was sitting here looking at your post and heard a noise outside, I got up to look and it was Fed-Ex delivering the boot I had just ordered from you! It appears to be in excellant condition. Thanks for getting it out so quickly...W.D.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Updated and added items!
(210)

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Couple items SOLD, thread updated!

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tuesday morning bump!

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does this fit on a Turbo S?

Also, Paypal sounds hard ;)

:banana:
If you can lower the top on your Turbo S, then yes, both the boot and the windstop will fit. However, they are refered to as "Boot S" and "Windstop S"

Yeah, but it gets me Paid Pal.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Weekend bump!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts