NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2000 Cyber Green GLX
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know alot of you have seen my car before but i think it got tossed when the new site opened.

Heres an old shot before i did my modifications.

Another old shot

Shot of interior dash before paint

Another interior shot

One more interior shot

·
2000 Cyber Green GLX
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Beet

I have done a couple more modifications since the purchase of the car. I had no name stereo equipment added as soon as i got it and have since then upgraded the entire system to Alpine. Doors, mids, tweets, subs and amp. I find the clarity wicked sweet. I won a SPL competition a couple months ago, hitting 140 db. Not bad for 2 1000 watt type r's being powered by 600 watts going to both. Heres a picture of the new stereo.

Is not a full picture but it shows the majority. The amp is mounted behind the rear seat.

·
2000 Cyber Green GLX
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Beet

I put LED underglow on it last year and got some new shoes for the beet. I upgraded from 205/55R16's to 225/35ZR18 core racing wheels. A little bumpy but its only for summer driving. Some of the pictures show my interior after it had been painted, check it out.

Heres a couple of pictures.

ENGINE COVER PAINTED ASWELL

Not a great picture of the led underbody kit but it still shows how bright they get.

·
120,000+ miles
1,423 Posts
Great pics - and I see the front & rear accents on. Haven't ever seen those on anyone else's Beetle - 'cept I do have the rear accent on mine and will have the front installed when I am able to get the front grill work back in place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts