NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The date is confirmed: Saturday, September 20th at the Yorktown Riverwalk in Va. Mark your calendars!

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,404 Posts
and off we go. :)

even have a new grill to bring to riverwalk...:lol: :dance2: :D

·
doink
930 Posts
WOOT!!!!!

I'll be there.

·
doink
930 Posts
Hey - it's almost September!!!

bump​

Bump​

BUMP​

so . . .

is there going to be a sign up?

is there going to be a registration?

is this going to be a show or just a gtg?

·
blue highways
731 Posts
Hey- anybody have an update on the schedule? I'll be there- and I will bring food this time! Anything I can do to help set up? I'm in Williamsburg, just down the road. If anyone needs a place to stay they are welcome to crash at my apartment-
ollie

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
The date is confirmed: Saturday, September 20th at the Yorktown Riverwalk in Va. Mark your calendars!

Excellent!! Calendar is marked..:bigthumb:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
deets!

okay, so the general plan is to gather at the Yorktown Riverwalk at 10:30-ish for cooking out festivities.

i've got plates, cups and utensils covered, and i think we have a couple of portable grills being brought as well as one tent/canopy thing.

i believe someone volunteered hot dogs, warren says he can cover buns.

so, can anyone bring...

beverages? (not the adult kind, they're not allowed)
side type things?
dessert type things?

any additional shelter stuff would probably appreciated as well, although hopefully we'll have stunning weather.

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,404 Posts
i'll be sure to get buns for both dogs/brats and burgers...i'm sure i'll have to bring some brats ready to cook :wink:

oh, and bring some sunscreen just in case...i know i was glowing just a little bit last year. :eek:

·
Air and Water
73 Posts
I will be picking up hotdogs. I will bring a couple of folding tables.

Warren, how many dogs should I bring? I don't know where you are getting buns but at Entimann's on Warwick Blvd they often have them for $ .50 a pack.

·
kirby's mom
65 Posts
Hey - I'm glad this is happening... but unfortunately we can't go. My husband has to work and can't get out of it. :( So have lots of fun! Take lots of pictures!

·
blue highways
731 Posts
I'll pick up a couple pies and some kabobs (anybody want veggie ones? or is meat enough?). Will bring some chairs too

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looks like we'll have excellent weather -- mid 70's and sunny.

jason and i will bring some burgers and some beverages.

·
kirby's mom
65 Posts
Hey Everyone
It looks like I will be coming down by myself! So I will get to see everyone! Woohoo!! :) So it looks like people are bringing burgers and hot dogs... should I bring some dessert? Maybe some chips too? or some potato salad (if I can get Tim to make some) Should I bring my tent/canopy thing? I can also bring the Bugs for Jugs shirts to sell too. Also I'm working on getting some other surprises too. :) Okay well I will see you on Saturday!!
Shelley & Kirby

1 - 20 of 35 Posts