NewBeetle.org Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
yay!! i am sure an additional tent would be welcome, especially if the weather turns out differently from what we think now...

a side dish would be great.

i'm bummed that tim won't be there but i'm glad you can make it!

·
kirby's mom
65 Posts
Okay I will bring our tent and a side dish. If anyone needs anything from a VW dealer, I can Tim to get it and bring it down. Will the local VW dealer be there? Or just us cooking out?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
i was just packing to head to Va and was thinking over what we need... last year someone brought a table, and i can't remember who...

anyway, if someone has a portable table or horizontal surface of some kind they can bring, i suspect that would be quite useful.

·
kirby's mom
65 Posts
i was going to bring a small table to put the shirts on... and we have a small folding picnic table i could bring... if all this stuff will fit in my car and/or on my roof rack i will bring it.

·
Air and Water
73 Posts
I will be packing a 2X6 table and a 3X6 table. The smaller one is good for putting grills on and the larger one will give us more room for food.

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,404 Posts
i was just packing to head to Va and was thinking over what we need... last year someone brought a table, and i can't remember who...
might've been me, but i don't remember either...:D

i'll be bringing a table too, so think we'll be in good shape.

·
Jagerauto
28 Posts
so i was told that this event was going to be more than just beetles.... i was invited along with some of my friends to come. we all drive a variety of vw's, and we could all bring a lil somethin... i just want to know, this is prolly a stupid question cuz you all drive beetles, but i have a mk3 jetta 2.0 and im in dire need of some front struts for cheap! lol i dont quite know if i will make it there....

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,404 Posts
it's mostly an NB event...by all means, if you and your friends make the drive up to yorktown, you're more than welcome to stop by. :)

not sure if someone told you vendors are gonna be @ NBeast, but no one's scheduled to be there.

NBeast link is here: http://www.nbeast.info/

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Shelley, I am at Lindsay right now...if you want me to go to your place when Rodney is done, grab my roofrack and help you haul stuff just hit the cell.

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Would like to sleep at Ollie's tonight, but would also like to help...and since my roofrack is in your basement....let me know, the cell is on and I have full signal.

Oh, haven't heard from John, have you?

·
blue highways
731 Posts
Lisa- are you in town yet (3:30 Friday)? If yes, is there anything I can do to help out before tomorrow? Same goes Warren, if you could use help-

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
visitors from VW...

stopped at Casey VW today on a whim to test drive a Jetta Sportwagen - we got to talking, sales guy asked if there were any VW events happening and i was like well, as a matter of fact there's a new beetle cookout tomorrow...

so anyway, he talked to his manager and they both liked the idea of him bringing out a hard top and a convertible, possibly some brochures and stuff, and hanging out with us tomorrow.

so we might have some VW guests. and he gave me some trading card packs to give folks.

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,404 Posts
Lisa- are you in town yet (3:30 Friday)? If yes, is there anything I can do to help out before tomorrow? Same goes Warren, if you could use help-
thanks Ollie---think i'm almost ready. see ya tomorrow!

·
Jagerauto
28 Posts
Hey guys! Been a while cince this event.. I was hoping you all would like to do this again? very soon! Same spot sometime in september before H2oi. Lets get on the planning!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts