NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, a slimy domain grabber got nbeast.org out from under us while we were trying to transfer it from steve to me :(

warren and i agreed that we don't want to offer the slimy domain grabber money for OUR domain, so we have a new one.

come visit us at:

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,404 Posts
yay! now it's time to get serious about planning.

:wink: :D

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,404 Posts
cool-thanks tom.

lisa and i just talked. i've got to work dates with York County.

bottom line, we are not going to get the Saturday on Columbus Day Weekend this year. :(

there are some other dates that have potential. :)

more to come. :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beetlemania said:
What a jack-hole to steal the domain! People suck sometimes. Glad you got it going again!

the hilarious thing is that they were probably trying to make a buck off of us... if only they knew what our finances looked like! ha!

·
Registered
437 Posts
They have a spot on the site where you can make an offer to buy it. I offered $1. For some reason that wasn't high enough?

Maybe I'll double my offer in a week or so

·
Air and Water
73 Posts
Their site will not take small numbers anymore. I offered $1.25 and got an error message that they expect three to four figures (yea, sure). The message also said I should enter a minimum of $60.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I saw that.... Got a kick out of the website statistics too. 31 unique visitors in the last month!!! Worth every penny of 3 to 4 figures for that kind of traffic!

Maybe I'll offer the $60. I've blown more on worse...

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,404 Posts
bearzworkshop said:
they expect three to four figures
it's nice to have a dream. :p :D

guess we'll take it out of petty cash. :roflmao:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts