NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Got a little scenic drive coming up. We will also be camping out, grilling....

We will be going to the car show in Appleton WI on the 2nd, then going down to the drive. Not sure of the specifics yet, but it will come soon.

This will be a fun little drive, hope to get some beetles to join!!

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
The show is on Saturday, the 3rd, and in the past, I've either started the 3-hour drive around 6:00 AM to get there by starting time, or I stay in a motel somewhere on Friday night. Dustin, since you live 3 hours west of me, that would be a 6-hour drive for you. If you don't want to take off from your house at 3:00 AM and then be fried by the time we do the scenic drive after the show, I'm thinking we should head out sometime on Friday. It would be easier to stay in a motel somewhere the night before the show as opposed to trying to get showered in a hurry at some campground, so what do you think? Also, remember in Wisconsin, I'll only stay at old-style Mom and Pop motels because of the smoking ban......As for camping after the cruise, then we could take our time because we wouldn't be rushed..

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bumpity Bump bump! :) It would be fun to have some more orgers join us! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts