NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i remember seeing a website with a lot of accessories for the new beetle. I remember it was in Japanese and the background was orange. does anyone know the site?

·
Registered
2,365 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi, I've been on this site (www.bugsgogo.com)before and my question is how can I buy something here? Everything is written in Chinese, and my chinese is not so good ;)I'm from holland.
How dit you buy and pay on this website?

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Hi, I've been on this site (www.bugsgogo.com)before and my question is how can I buy something here? Everything is written in Chinese, and my chinese is not so good ;)I'm from holland.
How dit you buy and pay on this website?
As noted by the original poster, this is a Japanese website and not Chinese. So if you were trying to use a Chinese translator, then it would not have worked.

There are some very good web-based translators that will translate the Japanese to Dutch to help you.

The owner is a man named Koji. After you determine the items that you like, email him at [email protected] with the item list. He will email you back and work with you on payment. English is not his first language so use your very best English with good spelling so he can translate. Payment is generally done via credit card. I generally have emailed him my order and then emailed a second time with my credit card with a subject that references the order but has nothing in the body but the credit card so it is not obvious.

Good luck with your order!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts