NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a die cast of my new beetle. It's a 2006 convertible in aquarius blue. I want it to have the new body style since that's what my car has, but I can only find the car in the old body style. Am I not looking in the right places? Anyone have any ideas where to look?

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
I'm looking for a die cast of my new beetle. It's a 2006 convertible in aquarius blue. I want it to have the new body style since that's what my car has, but I can only find the car in the old body style. Am I not looking in the right places? Anyone have any ideas where to look?
Try eBay Europe. I have a saved search that daily returns dozens and dozens of models, in all body styles and colors.
eBay: Neue und gebrauchte Elektronikartikel, Autos, Kleidung, Sammlerst?cke, Sportartikel und mehr ? alles zu g?nstigen Preisen

You might also run the same search on eBay Great Britain.

MORAV

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still keep finding the pre 2006 body style. Do you know is there a name to that body style that I need to search for?

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, still looking. Our toys r us didn't have any. I guess we have too small of a store because they pretty much only carried matchbox and remote control cars...no nice diecast type cars. :( I'll let ya guys know if I find anything!

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have been looking on that link you sent me. I honestly can't tell either what body style that is! I may just have to give in and get the old body style...

·
5/23/10 <3
10,918 Posts
I don't recall ever seeing one in the new body style, but they could be out there somewhere!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts