NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I get a call that my daughter was backing out the drive when she clipped a bush/tree or something ( I couldnt make it out over the sobbing) and broke off her driver side mirror. According to my wife she was crying for an hour and the rest of the day she has been sobbing when it is brought up. Therefore I am in need of a techno blue driver side power mirror for a 98 Beetle. If anyone has one laying around and is willing to part with it, let me know. Shipping would be to 43231 (Columbus Ohio area)

Thanx all.

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
We're here to help ya buddy:bigthumb:

I don't have one, BUT we have a Facebook group of fellow newbeetle.org members, that could help. Many facebook it these days, so we created another avenue for us beetle nuts. I hope you AND your daughter join us. We're a family-friendly group and love promoting the new beetle vibe, just like here on the org. You have a MAJOR new beetle.org member right in your neighborhood- Jerry/Bugman. He just might have what you need.

To join the Facebook group (new beetle..."the collective"- a newbeetle.org group) CLICK HERE.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx!! Yes I have met and bought an item or 2 from Jerry. Very good guy. And my son loves his *BaseBall Bug*!! Sent a *join* request on FB!!

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
Sourcing the parts is the easy job.
Getting the old one off and the new one on, Now that is a job!!

·
enjoyin the view !
2,018 Posts
I don't have one for ya , but im always willing to help install one if you find it , let me know if I can help

·
enjoyin the view !
2,018 Posts
good to hear , have you found a mirror yet , let me know ,ill do some digging around and see if I can find one for ya

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
havent found a mirror yet but then again I havent had the time to look thoroughly. She said she did see one on ebay but was very expensive....I told her...thats a VW for ya!! LOL!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts