NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Now back in a Beetle!
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! It's that time again for picking my fantasy NASCAR team. My wife has her own team & have my own as well; but this year I want to pick another team under a different team name. Each team would normally cost $30 to enter; weekly winners are paid $5,and 1st place at the end of the year pays $500 & pays down to 15th.My 1st team is under the name "Mancave Motorsports". I am a big Tony Stewart fan, and for my 2nd team I was thinking maybe some sort of name that has ties to his name, his real team name(Stewart Haas Racing),or his nickname- "Smoke". Here are some of my early ideas for a team name:
"Smoke N' Heat"
"Team Smoke"
"Where there's Smoke there's fire"
"Tony's Heroes"
Please let me know what you think, and if I pick a team name from the suggestions you come up with I will make the team the "unofficial" team of the Newbeetle.org website. So please feel free to be creative here; use your imaginations! I would also be willing to hear your opinion on the makeup of the teams as well; so if you would pick different drivers let me know & why. Please have some fun with this!
There are 5 'groups' to pick from; someone would pick 2 drivers each from groups 1,3,4; 3 drivers from group 3 & from group 5 you would pick 2 drivers and a 'sub 1' & a 'sub 2'. Here are the group lineups:
(My 1st team is marked with an A; the 2nd a B)
GROUP 1:
Jimmy Johnson__ a,b
Matt Kenseth__ a
Kyle Busch__
Dale Jr.__
Kevin Harvick__ b
Kasey Kahne__
GROUP 2:
Clint Bowyer__
Jeff Gordon__ a,b
Kurt Busch__ b
Brad Keselowski__ a
Denny Hamlin__
Greg Biffle__
Carl Edwards__
Tony Stewart__ a,b
GROUP 3:
Joey Logano__ a,b
Brian Vickers__
Jamie McMurray__ a,b
Ryan Newman__
Austin Dillon__
Aric Almirola__
GROUP 4:
Marcos Ambrose__ b
Ricky Stenhouse Jr__ a
Casey Mears__
Kyle Larson__
Martin Truex Jr.__ a,b
Paul Menard__
GROUP 5:
Parker Kligerman__
Justin Allgaier__
Cole Whitt__
Michael Annett__
Alex Bowman__
Joe Nemechek__
Ryan Truex__
Josh Wise__
Reed Sorenson__
David Gilliland__
AJ Allmendinger__ sub 1(a), sub 1(b)
David Ragan__ a, sub 2(b)
Jeff Burton__ a,b
Trevor Bayne__
Danica Patrick__ sub 2(a),b
Thank you for your help! Any questions please ask!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts