NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup. I have an 01 silver bug (gl :( ). From northwest Ohio and would love to meet others in the area, as all the hate for my car gets kind of old. :p Plan to lower it and do a few little plastidipped things after the hubby gets done with modding his CRV. Don't know what else to say... Can post pics later, on my phone currently. My avatar is my bug.

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
Lucky! You live in an area with awesome Bug Peeps! :)

Welcome to the Org, :wave2: and ignore the jealous haters. :D

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
Lucky! You live in an area with awesome Bug Peeps! :)

Welcome to the Org, :wave2: and ignore the jealous haters. :D
Yes and YES on what Deb has said.

Hope to see pics soon.
Also check out our facebook org members group. The link to the group is in my signature.

Also there's a link to one awesome get together. The 5th annual Tail Of The Dragon cruise/weekend. Many folk from up around your way will be attending- hope you, hubby and KatyDid will join us too:wave2:

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Yes and YES on what Deb has said.

Hope to see pics soon.
Also check out our facebook org members group. The link to the group is in my signature.

Also there's a link to one awesome get together. The 5th annual Tail Of The Dragon cruise/weekend. Many folk from up around your way will be attending- hope you, hubby and KatyDid will join us too:wave2:
What Al and Deb said...lol. Welcome Welcome Welcome.

There are a bunch of people I see on here from up your way (not that I pay any extra attention to the word Ohio since I was born there or anything :)). I know Iggy, family, and I will be there for Tail of the Dragon in May. We would love to meet you guys :D.

We LOVE to see pics. Can't wait to see some from you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha katydid is just my username, I dont have a name for my bug (other than "the bug"). I'll post pics tomorrow!

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
Tod

Welcome to the Org!

You should really consider coming to TOD. 318 curves in 11 miles. Your husband will gain an amazing amount of respect for your little round car once he gets to hold on for dear life while you rocket through the mountains of the Tennessee/ North Carolina border. That is where many learn what "Fine German Engineering" means!

Again, Welcome to the board. Great people here and always fun get togethers to attend.

Chuckie

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

delivered papers summer 2011. spacebug.

integra was the hubby's. RIP teggy.

plastidip yay

I didn't realize how many pictures I have.. and it's still not enough.

Edit: I should add, I looked up this Tail of the Dragon thing, and it's in May? We're already taking a road trip to Buffalo in June so we wouldn't be able to do that. Maybe next year! And my hubby wouldn't be riding shot gun, he'd be driving his CRV. :]

·
Senior Member Sponsor
1,345 Posts
Hi! Welcome to the Org. East Central Ohio, checking in.

It's always cool to see new peeps from Ohio!

We were once known as a hot bed of GTG's. Now, not so much.

Keep an eye on the mid-west events forum.

Berea Ohio was the "Hot Spot".:D

If peeps show some effort it could happen again!

BTW: Happy New Year!:party:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts