NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
The NC Cat
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I know it is not really "new" anymore. But today I went on the Santa Cruz mountains (really hills) to take some picures and I took the chance to take a couple of pictures of my NB.
So here you go:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,715 Posts
Finally! Pictures of your beautiful new New Beetle Convertible! :clap:

·
The NC Cat
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
I still want a beetle!!!
1,457 Posts
wow...you have my car. i love it!!!!

did you get a package 1 or just buy the wind blocker?

that's the exact car i want, but it's hard to find a HM with black interior. does it get to hot with the black interior?

hopefully soon i'll be your NB twin :)

·
The NC Cat
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TatorTot said:
wow...you have my car. i love it!!!!

did you get a package 1 or just buy the wind blocker?

that's the exact car i want, but it's hard to find a HM with black interior. does it get to hot with the black interior?

hopefully soon i'll be your NB twin :)
That's funny .. I was originally looking for the HM with the beige interior :) :) :) This is a package 1. I normally do not have the windblocker because I have a passenger on the back, it is in the pictures because I really wanted to try it for a day. Honestly I would not have bought it if it did not come with the car, it does not make a noticable difference. Keep in mind tough that I do not go really fast. Maybe on high speeds it makes a difference.

It does get hot with the black interior when the top is down and the interior is exposed to the sun, not so much with the top up. The day I took those pictures it was 98 F there on the hills and after one of the stops, it was really tough to sit back in the car.

·
Antenna rot
342 Posts
Welcome!

WELCOME TO THE ORG!

Great shots of your vert!!!

My personal favorite is shot #1. Although with the right cropping, shot #2 would look great as a homepage pic.

I'll have to seek the area out the next time I'm up visiting my Son at SFSU.

·
The NC Cat
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Willygood said:
WELCOME TO THE ORG!

Great shots of your vert!!!

My personal favorite is shot #1. Although with the right cropping, shot #2 would look great as a homepage pic.

I'll have to seek the area out the next time I'm up visiting my Son at SFSU.
Thanks ! I was 1/2 tempted to put one of them on the homepage, but there are so many nicer photos there :) :)

The area is Skyline Blvd. From Saratoga, CA take Higway 9 up until it hits Skyline, then turn right and enjoy the ride :)

·
The NC Cat
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Willygood said:
I hope you don't mind...
I took picture #2 and cropped it to homepage specs.:)

Thanks for the location tip! I will definitely check it out.
Of course I do not mind ! Actually I quite flattered that you found the picture homepage-worthy :)

I feel so cool now :cool: :cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts