NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a 2008nwith just over 20,000 miles, picked it up for my daughter. I'm having issues finding aftermarket parts for her car. It seems there's a block of years that's not available. Is there anywhere that has parts? I've found some things but most are for up to 06 or 12 and up but nothing between.

Please let me know if certain years will fit, thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey there CMEvans, I'm 99% sure 06-10 is interchangeable in most parts. I'd double check with someone else as I dont have one personally, but that's when the facelift was.

Best of luck
-Tinatheturbo

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
302 Posts
20000 miles is a great find, congratulations! You may want to be careful using aftermarket parts. Electrical components and critical engine and driveline parts are best replaced only with oem, which can occasionally be found at places like rock auto along with the cheap junk that’s guaranteed to fail.

Did you manage to get the much coveted 6 spd manual or the dime a dozen uninteresting slush box?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Thejarhead
NewBeetle.org Forums
The New Beetle forum, come in and join our discussions on the new Volkswagen Beetle. Talk about modifications, performance and color choices.
Full Forum Listing