VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a member years ago when I had a 2002 Turbo Beetle but could not remember my login info so I registered again. I hope to purchase a new Beetle soon to rejoin the ranks. I am looking at the R-Line this time. Hope to get a lot of guidance from the group.

Dave

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,869 Posts
Welcome back Dave. We've kept your spot warm for ya:D. Glad to hear you getting back on the horse, errr beetle. Looking forward to hear the news of your getting your R-Line AND pics to follow. It would be mighty sweet to have you join us for T.O.D.7, May 2015. The info is in my signature.

·
Super Moderator
14,832 Posts
Do you remember me? I've been here forever! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome. Dnyed, I do remember your member name and I was an active member until around 2004 (damn, that is 10 years ago) when I purchased my first Mini Cooper. I received a lot of help here with modding my first Beetle and hope to follow suit with my latest aquisition (once I finally get it).

By the way, I have done a little searching but did not find an absolute answer so I will ask here. Can you install a Homelink mirror to the new Beetle or is there another option? I have 3 garages and REALLY like having the universal garage opener instead of carrying the remotes on the visors.

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome back!

I am also a returning member. I *was* Bugdreamsdocometrue and my NB was a 1998 named Casper.

I couldn't remember that stuff at all when I bought my new bug on May 2, and also re-registered. LOL

Again, glad to see you return.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Picked up my Beetle 10 days ago and love it so far. Details: Reef Blue, black/blue cloth, R-line with manual trans, sunroof and audio. Really want to add Homelink to it to get rid of the 2 garage remotes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts