NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone,I'm new to the forum way of life so if I do something wrong just tell me. I have a few vw's, a 1971 beetle vert, a 2001 nb 1.8 t blue vortex, (my favorite color)and a 1971 bus(needs alot of work).I only drive the old bug in the summer as i live near Chicago and the winters are just too cold.I'm married and have 1 daughter 1 dog 3 cats and a turtle.I'm having trouble with the turbo on my blue baby and I was looking online for some info when I found your site.I'll be asking alot of questions so you'll probably be sick of hearing(seeing) me. Gotta go now but I'll be back later.Ellen(LNZBUG)

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
lnzbug said:
hi everyone,I'm new to the forum way of life so if I do something wrong just tell me. I have a few vw's, a 1971 beetle vert, a 2001 nb 1.8 t blue vortex, (my favorite color)and a 1971 bus(needs alot of work).I only drive the old bug in the summer as i live near Chicago and the winters are just too cold.I'm married and have 1 daughter 1 dog 3 cats and a turtle.I'm having trouble with the turbo on my blue baby and I was looking online for some info when I found your site.I'll be asking alot of questions so you'll probably be sick of hearing(seeing) me. Gotta go now but I'll be back later.Ellen(LNZBUG)

Welcome. One may say you have the VW...Bug? :drevil:

John

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
lnzbug said:
hello and welcome to the site! we're glad to have you here! people ask all kinds of questions, so fire away!

make sure to post some pics, as we all like to see other people's cars. again, welcome!

:yaya:

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
:) Hi,

Welcome to the ORG!

You Will Find that this is a very nice place to be, and the people here are so nice!

Happy driving,

John K.

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad to help. I hope you find it! You know that is such a unique paint job I bet the person you sold it to kept it that way. I know I would :) Keep us posted!

·
Your mileage may vary
7,566 Posts
Ellen is rapidly becoming one of my favorite orgers and it would sure be nice to see photos of A) Ellen, B) Ellen's New Beetle and C) Ellen's turtle. :)

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Alan I like you too :kiss:

First Ellen has to

A)lose weight

B)wash Chip

C)wake up Shellie (she's kinda hibernating)
and

d)learn how to post pics.(I'll try to get lessons today)

·
I Luv CGB!!!
2,128 Posts
Well Ellen if I make it to Chicago this summer, I'll be more than happy to help you post pics. My sister-in-law lives in Chicago and after numerous attempts of trying to get us to go out there we finally succumbed last summer. Chicago is now on of my favorite towns. I'm hoping to go again this summer for a weekend. so if we do we'll have to meet up.:)

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That would be great! Hopefully I'll know how to post pics by then:p but I would love to meet up with you. Tell me when and I'll be there.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts