recent car wash

with friends in Dallas

going to a show

19 inch wheels 9 inch icon drop screen and intake

and where i met some of the members of this site early this year

·
beetle driver for life
1,151 Posts
Hey Mark it's good to hear from you have been thinking about you lately (as we are starting to discuss the next TNBRU). The New Beetle is still awesome, looks like you have not even driven it since last April. If you talk to JD tell him thanks a whole lot from the Hidvegi's.:D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how are you and your family i hope everything is good yea i have been very busy but the car has been driven but thanks i will be there at the next show hope to see you there and i will have the new mods on the car by then i had droped the car but the ride / roads in Dallas are rough so JD raised it back up for me but i am looking for a coilover kit if any sugguestion let me know .

·
Just having fun!!!!!!!!!!
333 Posts
Hey Mark, We (Yelojkts family) are doing fine. thanks for asking. We will have 2 cars at the TNBRU in 06'. Yelojkt of course and Rubie (she will be in the stock class) I can't see modding her out to compete with the hubby. Anyway its good to see you here on the org and we will see you in April.:)

·
Lurker Status Assumed.
858 Posts

·
Lurker Status Assumed.
858 Posts
ok - here's the slew of questions that accompany everyone's big-wheel upgrades:

tire size? rubbing issues? offset? any spacers?

gotta cover the basics for all us curious folks...

and personally, i'm diggin the Cup 3s over the chrome, even tho the chrome was pretty darn sweet too. can't wait to see 'em with the drop!

·
beetle driver for life
1,151 Posts
Hey Mark have you been hanging around the Dubspeed guys to much? Why the change? Don't get me wrong I love it, just wondering. Mille Miglia you are going to love these wheels. I can't wait to see your beautiful bug with the drop.:cool:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks alot guy i justed wanted to change it up (NO DUBSPEED)i was at the rim shop here in Houston buying some lugs for the spacer and the sales guy showed me these wheels he had them used and he said they fit i thought about it for a day and droped him off a deposit and 3 days latter on the ride no spacers and no rub and the tires are streched on the 19x8.5 as they were on 19x7.5 225-35-19 i am in love but the drop will be sick i hope to have next week. ( and yes i did pay abit much but i think it is worth every dime) :banana:

·
Registered
126 Posts
The car is BOSS! ..And the new wheels are an improvement! Less "look at me" bling...less showcar like. The new wheels are handsome and more "no nonsense"..."Drivin' wheels"!

1 - 20 of 93 Posts