NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,122 Posts
Tell us about your experience with the Unitronic upgrade; how is the power increase and has the new software caused any problems or reliability issues? How did your upgrade process go and were there any issues you had to deal with? Inquiring minds want to know! Seems like a performance down pipe and a free flowing 2.5"/3" exhaust would be your next upgrade step? :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tell us about your experience with the Unitronic upgrade; how is the power increase and has the new software caused any problems or reliability issues? How did your upgrade process go and were there any issues you had to deal with? Inquiring minds want to know! Seems like a performance down pipe and a free flowing 2.5"/3" exhaust would be your next upgrade step? :)
It's very good. Very reliable too. the only recomended upgrade for the stage 1+ tune from Unitronic is a upgraded diverter valve. A 007 Forge DV is what I have, works good. I can really feel the difference. I think it's well worth the money to get it tuned with that software. I have no complaints!

·
O'Jive Faction
16 Posts
Awsome!

I have a 2.0 gas non turbo. I need more POWER! I need Nitrous, catback, and flame thrower with machine guns!:shoot:
Great looking car!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts