NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Canadian Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings,

I have 3 or 4 left of the following DVDs going for $12 shipped, for those of whom might be interested, any questions, let me know!

Cheers!

VW NEW BEETLE CUP 2000 ALL-STAR RACE DVD

Stealing the show at the Grand Prix in June of 2000 were Volkswagen's New Beetle CUP (RSi) cars which raced for charity (and publicity) on the Gilles Villeneuve race track in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

The event was called "CUP 2000" and this special presentation (created by Volkswagen Canada) of the event includes brief segments on the impact and popularity of the Volkswagen Beetle (classic and NEW), vintage footage and advertisements of the original classic Bug, interviews with Gerd Klauss (President & CEO, VW of America/Canada) and with the organizers of the event, plus the incredible excitement of 20 "New Beetles-on-steroids" roaring around the track!

You'll even take a ride in one of the New Beetle RSi, VR6 engined, 6-speed, and 200+ horsepower New Beetles with the in-car camera segments!

The event is hosted by Vic Rauter and features brief interviews and/or segments with the participants including: Hurley Haywood, Bill Adam, Rene Arnoux, Brian Redman, Chris Bye, Richard Laporte, David Epringham, Price Cobb, Elliot Forbes-Robinson, Jacques Lafitte, Doug Kott, Jack Baldwin, Jim Kenzie, Jacques Duval, Marc Lachapelle, Gabriel Gélinas, Mark Gillies, Andrew Bordin, Tony Swan, Christian Vandal, Terry Borcheller, and more...

Great quality picture and sound! DVD-R (please check your DVD player compatibility), approx. 50 minutes.

·
Canadian Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SMG, I have one here with your name on it.

Have just two left now.

Cheers!

Matter

·
Canadian Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You got it, marvins_dad!

Enjoy!

Matter

·
Canadian Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No problem, Beetlemania! You got it!

Matter

·
Canadian Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If there's someone else interested in the DVD, I know I have at least one more ready to go that I can part with (or if there's a few interested, I can have some more done up). Let me know!

Cheers!

Matter

·
Canadian Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Herbie3Rivers, you've got the last one I have that's ready to go.

Wow! Those five copies went pretty fast.

If anybody else would like one of these New Beetle Cup 2000 DVD's, let me know. I may need an extra day before mailing it out however.

Thank you guys & enjoy your ride with the Beetle Cup cars!

Matter

·
Some say............
1,665 Posts
I just opened mine for Christmas today and I'm watching it now. AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I want a cupe car SOOOOOOOO bad now. So I guess I'll just have to build my 1/18th scale Cup Car for the time being. :D THanks again Matter!!!!!!!!!!:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts