NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my Name is Mark Arocho from PR i made in fiberglass the complete door panels in pr we have the problem that the original panes fall apart because the plastic not resist the heat and all the new beetles have that problem i made a fiberglass door very similar to the omg and thisone dont broke if you want a set you could call me at 7876035557

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Panels 98 to 2010

What are your prices and what models, colors do you offer the door panels in?
Hello the price for each panel 250 each pair 400 plus 40 of shipping this is special price for the org club color only back you paint or leve that way

·
This chick drives a stick
4,854 Posts
Is it possible to see the backside of this as well? I'm interested but I would like to know how everything mounts up, I have custom interior and would need to know if I could transfer parts from the old door cards so it still matches. Thanks

·
Registered
14,052 Posts
WD40; how about more info, pics and a review of the product? We need more info on these!

How is the surface of the fiberglass/gel coat?

How do the retaining clips and door handles attach?

How ridged are they and the overall fit and finish of the product?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Answers with pics coming soon. My panels are delay, they should be here next week. I spoke to Mark and he guarantee his panels. If I don't like them, I can send them back. (At my own expense) and he will refund the money. I will post pics and a good review.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking forward to the review and pictures. I have been watching these on eBay for months now. My panels are barely holding in there and I would love to get a new set.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Was this just a BS thread or has anyone gotten a set?

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts