VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Hunter
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now, I am a 17-year-old, High School student with no Job, or even a Driver's Permit/License. But that doesn't stop me from desperately wanting a New Beetle; preferably a 2003 Volkswagen New Beetle Turbo S in the color Black. I'm starting this thread to follow my little Beetle acquiring journey from day one.

I'm studying my arsch off for the Driver's Permit test and I plan on taking it possibly this weekend or next weekend. I really hope that I pass it when I take it. I want to learn how to drive a stick shift so that I can get the best out of the Beetle Turbo S when I get her. Then after the 6 months pass I will go and take my License Test and hopefully pass that as well.

During all this time, I have been applying for jobs all over Mesa and Chandler and have had ZERO luck. I was pretty confident when I applied for Bath & Body Works because the people at that store really liked me, but sadly I did not get a call back. I'll just have to wait for something to come along and keep applying all over my area.

Wish me luck y'all!

P.S. I have a Youtube Channel that will also follow me along on this Bug filled journey, and will also post other random videos as well.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnu5ON4AFfCYa41L0vnyOIw

If you have a Youtube Channel with videos of your Beeby, post a link of your channel so I can stalk your Beetle! :D

ALSO, I apologize if I posted this in the wrong section, I'm new here.

Attachments

·
Everett Street in May
3,212 Posts
Welcome to the site, and I hope you find a really nice 2003 Black Turbo S!!!

Great that you are starting your thread to capture the journey.

Wish you all the best, and keep us posted. :D

·
Hunter
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the site, and I hope you find a really nice 2003 Black Turbo S!!!

Great that you are starting your thread to capture the journey.

Wish you all the best, and keep us posted. :D
Thanks for wishin' me good luck haha. I need all the luck I can get

1 - 5 of 5 Posts