VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all. Bought my first new beetle, 2003 TDI. I can't believe how much fun it is to drive her. Is there a way to search the forum for other members in my area? Would be nice to find someone close that has a beetle to pick their brain for ideas and repairs. I do have one odd question. Cupholders! I usually have a large drink with me, when I'm taking trips and such. Has anyone come up with a solution for holding a larger drink??? Thats what my next project is for mine. Thanks.
Brad
Fairview Heights, IL

·
Registered
15,839 Posts

·
Yellow Toy
7 Posts
cup holder

when i read your post i laughed out loud......i was just asking the same thing 6 weeks ago. well, the answer you got about the baby stroller cup holder IS the best answer. order it and be done with it. not around at BB&B any more but on line. just get that one and save yourself the hassle. you will see you can remove the holders and reverse them from the stem/holder.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I do have one odd question. Cupholders! I usually have a large drink with me, when I'm taking trips and such. Has anyone come up with a solution for holding a larger drink???
Yes, get the console from a later NB. Somewhere around 2007 they changed the console to one with usable cupholders. There is a bit more to it than just the console, but if you can get the entire assembly from a wrecked car, you will be happy with the results. See this post: http://newbeetle.org/forums/1192473-post68.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts