VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2002 NB Luna Green 2.0
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup everyone. MY mom just gave me her 2002 NB cause she's going to work in Korea for a year. Im very greatful. Unfortunately it is a 2.0 Auto... :( Aside from cosmetics and audio enhancement, is there ANYTHING, I can do besides a new engine and transmission, to make the ride more sporty? Im am considering saving for anti sway bars, front and back. If an intake wont even do anything, ill probably stay stock... Thanks and I will post pics soon.
Alex.

(p.s. - I have looked for performance chips, but I cant seem to find anything for my car specifically)

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
Welcome to the ORG Alex!
Post some pix so we can SEE what you have to work with. Question.....do you have to give the car back to your mom when she returns? If so,you might not want to go TOO extreme on the upgrades. Just a thought :rolleyes:

GLAD YOU FOUND US!!

WELCOME
:D

·
2002 NB Luna Green 2.0
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the ORG Alex!
Post some pix so we can SEE what you have to work with. Question.....do you have to give the car back to your mom when she returns? If so,you might not want to go TOO extreme on the upgrades. Just a thought :rolleyes:

GLAD YOU FOUND US!!

WELCOME
:D
Hey thanks! :) No, its mine, like she gave me the title and both keys ha. I dont want to do much to the body besides tinting windows, and maybe wheels. I took some Plasti Dip to a few places. Looks awesome. I'll take pictures today and post.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

·
2002 NB Luna Green 2.0
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Want to flash ecu from home

Ok i have determined that i want to flash my ecu with a vag com connector. I have laptops and computers to do it from. Does anyone have any info on how to do this???

·
Super Moderator
14,800 Posts
When Can We MEET!!! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts