VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after months of looking we finally found our new to us Beetle. We bought a 2008 SE Convertable. We have a Motorhome and have been looking for a small car to tow with us with a tow dolly and wanted a convertable as well as a small car and looked around at alot of cars before we found what we think is a great buy. Our new to us Beetle is in great shape, has 98,000 miles on it and the carfax records show the car was serviced regularly with oil changes every 3-5,000 miles and not reported accidents or issues. We looked at it, drove it, left and talked about it over lunch and decided to go make an offer on it. Right after we went back another couple came in and was looking at it but since we were there first they had to wait until our deal was done. The couple were so disappointed when there salesman told them it was sold. Looking forward to learning as much as possible on this forum. I have a long history of owning bugs and vw vans back to the 70's and we are jazzed to have this. Only problem is going to be who gets to drive it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Can't wait to see pics! I have always loved the convertibles but as an only car I find I'm already struggling with lack of storage capacity. Still I think they're super cute and fun!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts