NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Drive Green! Eat Green!
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I am the proud owner of a 2006 Gecko Green TDI Beetle. She's my first VW, but I've been wanting one ever since the New Beetle came out.

Any suggestions for a newbie are welcome.

·
Registered
10 Posts
WELCOME!! I'm a newbie too!!
I just bought my first...well first new Beetle...yesterday!
I look forward to doing more and chatting more on this site!
I've already asked how to get a new, spare key on here, hopefully someone will know and can help!
Hope your enjoying your new Beetle as much as I am.

In a slice of heaven in my red bug....
Susan
=0)

·
Drive Green! Eat Green!
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to you, too

Hey!

Glad you're a new member too. Seems we have something else in common (besides our new beetles)--the name Susan.

I ADORE my new beetle. Named her Apple. I wear a stupidly happy smile on my face every time I drive her.:rolleyes:

Susan

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
hello and welcome to you both! glad to have you on the org! i think you'll really like it here. the people are very friendly. :wave:

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
Susan, Welcome to the Org! :wave2:

I saw my first Gecko Green today, and I love that color! Congratulations! :party:

You came to the right place to hang out with other crazies. :lol: Good to have you! Now, let's see some pics! :D

Deb:)

·
I Luv CGB!!!
2,128 Posts
Welcome to the Org, Susan!!:wave3: Glad to have you here. You're in a NB hot bed down there in Tejas. Alot of great people with awesome NB's

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
suzyq2463 said:
Hey!

Glad you're a new member too. Seems we have something else in common (besides our new beetles)--the name Susan.

I ADORE my new beetle. Named her Apple. I wear a stupidly happy smile on my face every time I drive her.:rolleyes:

Susan
i smile everytime i drive mine as well...what fun cars

welcome to the site

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi im new here to, my name is katrina im 21.

im am so envious of all you new beetle owners, i love them and one-day hope to own one, but by the time i do they wont be the new beetles anymore :(

i do however have loads of models of them..... kinda obsessed.

i posted a thread to see if anyone could help me get some to borrow for my wedding next so if your interested or know anyone who can help me have a look :)

i hope you all enjoy your beetles and look forward to many chats and even one day tell you when i have my own :) thankyou:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts