NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Just Bugged
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)

I found this site by accident while looking to buy a New Beetle so of course I had to join! :)

I did find one yesterday, I hope I didn't get taken I bought it at a Stealership, will pick it up Thursday, they were cleanning the intake installing new tires and changing the Mass airflow sensor, checking the timming belt and a couple of other things. Well she is a Yellow 2001 GLS TDI with 128000 miles has everything but the remote CD changer and a sunroof for $8000 no damage but a small dent in the pass door.Let me know what you think, I will try to add pics when I get her.

Expect to see me in the performance forum :D and for alternate fuels. Oh yes I run all my diesels on vegetable oil. And will soon put together a kit to convert the TDI's.:D

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Sounds like a great New Beetle you have there (or, are going to have soon... :wink2: )

Welcome to the Org! We look forward to your input! :bigthumb:

·
Audiophile
74 Posts
i paid 10,000 a few months ago for my 2000 gls with plenty of **** wrong with it. when i paid for it they made me grab my ankles while the took whatever they pleased... im in hays btw

i still love my car regardless. you'll love yours as well im sure

·
Just Bugged
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome. Since I am a DIY'er I will try and get here alot, can't wait to pick her up. She will mainly be my wifes car though :( well until it starts getting mods.

Rubie, I get to Wichita every once and a while, I am just West of Kansas City, out in the country....

·
Just Bugged
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Preston said:
i paid 10,000 a few months ago for my 2000 gls with plenty of **** wrong with it. when i paid for it they made me grab my ankles while the took whatever they pleased... im in hays btw

i still love my car regardless. you'll love yours as well im sure
Sorry to here that, I hope I don't get taken. I get nervous dealing with a dealership

Did you get a bit of snow last night in Hays?? Just waiting for it to hit the KC area today...

·
Audiophile
74 Posts
yeah, at first it was pelets of ice which felt great on the face. then we got snow, we're expecting 6 inches tonight... i love snow, its the 60mph winds that are harsh

i used to live in kc

·
Just Bugged
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Beetle is named now!!!

Well my wife loves her Beetle, and has named her 'Daisy' :)

I will get some pics of her after the 10" of snow melts away and I get Daisy cleaned up a bit.
:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts