NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Not So New Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy to join such an interesting blog site as NB.org. I have learned so much already about Beetles. After two old Beetles in the mid 70's, I've just purchased a 2001 GLS with 96K miles and the local repair shop (Bay Auto) is going over it now. Ordered new Tbelt, Wpump, etc. and for under $750 it should run like new. ;)
My other ride is a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4 Dr. For when I need more ground clearance and the German Shepherd is riding along.
Yours,

·
Not So New Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you.

Thanks. Over the next six months I'm sure to have questions related to body work, repainting, what size tires and wheel options... but for now I plan to keep it simple and cheap.
BluBug48:balloons:

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Welcome to "the org":wave2:
So glad to have you here.
It's great hearing you getting your beetle's mechanical things taken care of- you're off to a great start already.

When you get your bug in your hands, we hope to see some pics- we love the pics:D

We have a lot of great orgers in your area... fellow orger "Warren" is in Yorktown and is a very active member here. Matter of fact He travels well, and attends several out of town GtG's= get togethers. Dennis, the one who first replied to your thread travels well too. We usually all meet up once a year at the Tail Of The Dragon GtG weekend, in Bryson City, NC. It would be nice to see another nB joining the swarm of beetles.

Again, glad to have you here- don't be a stranger. This place is a great resource and will give you a wealth of money saving information, as well as a lot of fun:)

·
Not So New Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fellow (& Sister) Orgers

Thanks again and again.:) ScarabY2K I appreciate the notes ref. nearby NB people. And I'll post some pics as soon as I can. Actually, right here in my little Corrotoman By The Bay community there are two NB vertibles and an awesome Passat wagon (?). Here where the weather is mild topless is the way to go. :calvin: Yikes.
Cya.
BluBug48

·
Wanna Walnetto young lady
178 Posts
Welcome to the org. There is anything and everything you want to know about your Beetle right here. I have found out you will get the help you need, all you have to do is ask.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts