NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone! I've visited many times, but now I am a member. I really like the inputs. :rockband:

:D;)

·
MORAcamaro
13 Posts
WELCOME TO THE ORG Miss PEARL!!!

I hope you like it here. Have a drink, kick back, relax and enjoy our little place on the interweb :D

·
treiber gefunden
882 Posts
Hello miss Pearl, WELCOME and congratulations on your NB, If you don't mind give us a few more details on the bug and don't be shy on the pics, post as many as you can... WE REALLY ENJOY PICS OF NB'S.

Are you guys a couple (Mr and Miss Pearl) or just coincidence?

·
MORAcamaro
13 Posts
okay okay - I am the proud parent of dear Pearl....but only for fun. Pearl is Miss Pearl's sweety and Miss Pearl is my sweety.

I am actually a former Porsche guy (so not too distant family) but currently drive a new Camaro....which is where I got that welcome fridge lol.

You guys seem like really cool ppl. Hope I can stay now :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvJeATp31dw

·
treiber gefunden
882 Posts
okay okay - I am the proud parent of dear Pearl....but only for fun. Pearl is Miss Pearl's sweety and Miss Pearl is my sweety.

I am actually a former Porsche guy (so not too distant family) but currently drive a new Camaro....which is where I got that welcome fridge lol.

YouTube - Clip from Fresh Prince In Bel Air - Jazz gets thrown out
Of course you can stay!!! We are happy to have you. Nothing wrong with liking NB's. I bought a convertible one for "my wife" about a month ago and drive it proudly... and enjoy it too:D

Glad to have you both around. POST MORE PICS!:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
I hope you do stay. Maybe we'll get you in a TS someday. Porsches are okay but if you really want to have fun..... :D I see you are in NY? What part of the state? Would be cool if you all would fill out as much as you are comfortable with in your Profile. Would be helpful in getting to know you and your "toys". If you have any questions about us, just ask.

The last time I was lucky enough to ride in a Porsche was riding shotgun while my dad test drove a new '64 356. He ended up buying the '64 Beetle. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
14,774 Posts
Welcome Pearls! :wave2:

Lovely New Beetle you have there. :)

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Welcome to the Org!

YouTube - Clip from Fresh Prince In Bel Air - Jazz gets thrown out
Well, I knew it was no damn coincidence! :rolleyes:

Welcome again, Mr. and, a Big Texas Welcome to the Miss!

MORAV

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
I'm diggin the vibe you're bringing to the org- A very big welcome to you Mr P:cool:

I hope you frequent your new home often- we love having you here:wave2:

And I LOVE The new Camaro- i'd love one myself. Start a thread on that baby in the "other rides" forum.

It would be too awesome to have "the Pearls" join us for the Tail Of The Dragon cruise/weekend in May. You all would fit in with the rest of us crazies:crazy:

We'll talk at you all soon

And uh, I'd give that Miss Pearl a hollar- I think she's kinda sweet on ya:wink:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all for the sweet welcome :)

Here are some pix of my Buggy! More coming soon.

Pearl in a thunder storm:

Pearl in the snow storm:

Pearl taking the highway:

Pearl in Mr. Pearl's Cayenne:

Hope you guys like it.

*I love my Pearl*

·
"SunShine" 01 1.8T 5sp.
1,671 Posts
You love your Pearl like I love my Smurfette :) she is mine and my daughters pride and joy.. The hubby likes her because as much as I just like to drive she gets descent gas milage :) so everyone is happy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awww that's great. I'm glad to hear that. Similar story here - I dont know what I said that convinced my dad to get me a beetle - maybe it was the gas mileage. Now that we have it - he loves driving it. So we are all happy :)

Have a great day guys

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Awww that's great. I'm glad to hear that. Similar story here - I dont know what I said that convinced my dad to get me a beetle - maybe it was the gas mileage. Now that we have it - he loves driving it. So we are all happy :)

Have a great day guys
Not sure what got to your dad but the first drive convinced me to buy one. I've never had cars that were more fun! :)

·
MORAcamaro
13 Posts
lol - it's funny how useful sites like this can be.

We just figured out that our dear buggy needs special oil and coolant. The Porsche was the same (and when I didn't use the special German stuff...well it was a disaster)

:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts