VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New color Habanero Orange

Just looking at vw.com awesome new color for 16 Habanero Orange LOVE it! Anyone have one yet? May have to trade the silver one off :flipper:

·
Black Velvet
1,130 Posts
I actually saw one at the dealer the other day and it's pretty awesome in person if I was gonna pick a color besides black that would be the color I would get.

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,869 Posts
I've seen one in person, and WOW!!! :jawdrop:

I've always thought they should've put the farenheit orange on the new beetle, but they never did. VW has redeemed themselves :lol:

Karmannut, if you get one, make sure you take a ton of pics and share all of your Habanero Orange goodness :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I sure will found out from the dealer it will be like 8 weeks (probably about 6 now)before production of the convertible starts think I will be waiting to see the convertible before I decide still haven't got to see one in person I do agree VW definitely needed some excitement in the color pallet this sure does it! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Red
of course I will have to take the outer turbine ring off to let the black heritage wheel show

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was at my local dealer yesterday, and was checking out a pair these he had. 1 hardtop and a really hot convertible.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Was seriously considering the drop top but payment was going to be about $100 more a month for for the lesser SE and since I already have the 84 Rabbit Convertible and really need the extra room to put stuff in I had to stick with the hatch with sunroof

·
Super Moderator
14,833 Posts
There's a Habanero Orange Beetle hardtop here in my small town. I saw it in a parking lot, so I waited for the driver to get back. She was as crazy about it as I was! She said she's had two older New Beetles, too! :party:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts