NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I'm a new owner of a Blue 2012 Beetle Turbo. I've never owned a VW before but always wanted one, I've always wanted a GTI but while at the dealership I fell in love with the new beetle design. I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions and hoping to learn a lot .

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,783 Posts
Beautiful Reef Blue Beetle! Congratulations!!! :party:

Thanks for joining us! :clap:

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
I love that color. Very pretty blue. Congrats on coming over to the beetle side. I'm sure you'll learn a lot here. These people are so awesome, helpful, and knowledgable.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few more photos so we can ORGle them!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the Welcomes,

I'm already looking into buying a few things. I'm definitely looking at buying APR's Carbonio intake. I'm stuck on which exhaust to buy.. I've only seen a few like Borla, Magnaflow and few off brands. I would love a turbo back system but only seen cat back. Which exhaust should I go with ? I like the Borla the most and prob just a down pipe later.

Here's a garage picture. Lol
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1384298303.747980.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
VERY nice!! Hehehe....in that garage pic it looks as though you car is planning to EAT that poor cowering motorcycle ( pinned against the wall with no where to RUN) too funny!

Thanks for sharing your pix
Welcome to the Org from Tennessee

:p

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
That's exactly how I saw it too. The Harley shouldn't cringe with fear for any car...lol. Looks like it's about to get eaten though. Maybe it's just saying "ewwwww...VW cooties. Gross!"

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts