NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two weeks after the new NewBeetle.org forum system opened its doors, we have 100 member sponsors -- users who have kindly donated monetarily to Newbeetle.org in order to help it survive and grow. Given that a total of 860 people have registered for the new forums, this is a tremendous number!

Most of the member sponsors on the new forums were already member sponsors on the old forums, as well (previous donors were given the member sponsor status on the new forums without requiring another donation), but there have been about 20 new member sponsors come aboard, as well.

As you probably know, with the new forum system we began offering advanced forum features to member sponsors. Among these are much greater storage quotas for post attachments (images, etc.) and private messages, and the ability to see who has left you reputation points. If these features sound useful to you, please consider the <a href="/forums/payments.php">$15 donation</a>, which gets you a lifetime membership.

Please help me thank all of our member sponsors for their continued support! You guys really have no idea how much their donations help keep this site alive.

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
:goodjob:

I spend enough time here so I figured it was only fair that I give a little bit back! :)

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
$30 pales in comparison to all the advice, friendship and general goodness that has come from this site! i'd gladly donate yearly!

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
callisto9 said:
$30 pales in comparison to all the advice, friendship and general goodness that has come from this site! i'd gladly donate yearly!
Don't give me any ideas. ;)

(joking, of course)

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
:) Glad to here it, I think this site is great, Its like being part of another family, I love it here, and love the new beetle, 8000 miles in 4 months.

John K.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts