NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all... name is Phillip and Im semi-new to beetles. Weve had our 2003 turbo convertible for about 8 mos now. After fixing the back window, new timing belt, water pump, and all new valves its running great. Looking at doing a little performance now to it. So far I have removed the snowbox off of it and thats about it. Going to mod the airbox this weekend and looking at exhaust options right now. I come from a jeep background so definitely am not afraid to turn some wrenches. This site has been super helpful so far and I look forward to meeting up with everyone. Thanks again guys.

·
Every one calls me Fuzzy
859 Posts
Welcome Where about in Tn are you. We have a very small group around the Knox area. We do random g2gs and try to help each other out.

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
Welcome to the Org! :party:

·
Every one calls me Fuzzy
859 Posts
i will keep u posted we normaly dont post much on the forum but we keep in touch. I will try to give you at least a week before we get together. Sadly i will not be able to drive up in my bug but i will show up and have a good time.

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
}}} extends whppoin stick{{{

shame, shame, shame, Steve and Fuzzy. we are about to have one of the nation's biggest New Beetle events in Phillips area, and you did not even extend Him an invite:p

}}} puts away whoopin stick{{{
:lol:
hey very big welcome to you Phillip. we're very happy to have you become a part of the org family. hope to see many pics of your beetle and your many adventures.

also, I wanted to invite you to the fifth annual Tail of the Dragon (TOD) cruise/weekend, in Bryson City, North Carolina. the event is the first Saturday in May, so I hope you can find some time to join us.

more info can be found in the link inserted in my signature.

again, welcome aboard Philip!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using AutoGuide App

·
Every one calls me Fuzzy
859 Posts
Please forgive me i have been out of the loop ( I have not forgoten about TOD) i forgot. these days i i am just so tired i cant remember everything

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys... i will put it down on my calendar for the TOD and will try to make it. I teach school and thats right at the end of the year. but do look forward to meeting everyone from the area... ill try and get some pics up soon... got rid of my smartphone and only have a "dumb" phone now so itll take me a little longer to get pics up

·
Every one calls me Fuzzy
859 Posts
Its cool i still have the smart phone but i live in dumb phone areas lol wonder y i still have it can hardly use it. I will get with the few we have and see when a good time to get together is we normaly get together on saturdays.

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
}}} extends whppoin stick{{{

shame, shame, shame, Steve and Fuzzy. we are about to have one of the nation's biggest New Beetle events in Phillips area, and you did not even extend Him an invite:p

}}} puts away whoopin stick{{{
:lol:
hey very big welcome to you Phillip. we're very happy to have you become a part of the org family. hope to see many pics of your beetle and your many adventures.

also, I wanted to invite you to the fifth annual Tail of the Dragon (TOD) cruise/weekend, in Bryson City, North Carolina. the event is the first Saturday in May, so I hope you can find some time to join us.

more info can be found in the link inserted in my signature.

again, welcome aboard Philip!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using AutoGuide App
Man you guys better watch out for that whoopin stick...I hear Al is also bringing the fightin stick out for ToD this year ;)

I was at work uncle Al! I'm sorry please not the whoopin stick!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
LOL...excuses excuses

thanks guys... i will put it down on my calendar for the TOD and will try to make it. I teach school and thats right at the end of the year. but do look forward to meeting everyone from the area... ill try and get some pics up soon... got rid of my smartphone and only have a "dumb" phone now so itll take me a little longer to get pics up
Oh yes please do come if you can. It would be loads of fun to meet you :)

Big welcome to the org from Tampa. This is a great place full of even greater people. Everyone here has been so nice since I joined that I feel like part of the family (most of which I've never even met). Meeting up in person is the best. I had a chance to gtg with a big group from Jacksonville and Tampa and Orlando already when I went to Jingle Bugs with the Duval Dubs crew. Everyone is so nice and they really make you feel so welcome and comfortable in the group. I felt like I had been there with them all along. You would have a great time I guarantee.

Oh, and, yes...PICS PICS, we want to see PICS :)

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Oh yes please do come if you can. It would be loads of fun to meet you :)

Big welcome to the org from Tampa. This is a great place full of even greater people. Everyone here has been so nice since I joined that I feel like part of the family (most of which I've never even met). Meeting up in person is the best. I had a chance to gtg with a big group from Jacksonville and Tampa and Orlando already when I went to Jingle Bugs with the Duval Dubs crew. Everyone is so nice and they really make you feel so welcome and comfortable in the group. I felt like I had been there with them all along. You would have a great time I guarantee.

Oh, and, yes...PICS PICS, we want to see PICS :)

What Iggys mom said. This is a great bunch.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts