NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2 owner silver 2002 Beetle GLS with 57k miles.

The interior is lacking considering the lower miles. It's going to need a headliner (has sunroof) and of course the door panels are shot and the glove box housing is busted. The check engine light is on, not sure what that is yet.

The outside of the car is perfect though, and other than the CEL it seems pretty mechanically sound. Also has new tires on it. I paid $3500 for it out the door, thought that was fair considering the low miles.

So I've got to fix it up, ordered a couple of things so far and I'm getting a new stereo installed soon...was hoping I could find an S interior I could just swap in there, but not much luck with that.

I've been reading here and at the vortex site just trying to make sense of everything...figured I would say hello.
:D

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a pic for now...will add more once i get it fixed up some and cleaned up...not a bad starting point though, it will be nice when I'm done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts