NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they are building a new gas station by my home, so last night I took some pics.just thought I would share.
IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

·
Registered
33 Posts
Very nice NB i like the front canards and the wheels look good on the Black what size are you back wheels good job ,,,,

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice NB i like the front canards and the wheels look good on the Black what size are you back wheels good job ,,,,
the rears are 17x10 275/40/17 and the fronts are 17x9 255/40/17 they are mustang wheels with adapters.

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
First in line at the new pumps I see ;)

Looking good as always. Love the stance :)

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Looks good. Those fender flares look similar to ones I've seen on Jeeps. I think those were made by Bushwacker.

I'd like to see more pics

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks good. Those fender flares look similar to ones I've seen on Jeeps. I think those were made by Bushwacker.

I'd like to see more pics
thanks the flares are from e-bay and there for a Nissan 240sx.

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Looks like those tires & wheels tuck up under there pretty good. Nice work. Where did you get an idea to use the flares? I like it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
]Looks like those tires & wheels tuck up under there pretty good. Nice work. Where did you get an idea to use the flares? I like it.[/QUOTE]

red-rauh-welt-porsche-964-smoothbody.jpg View attachment 98032

I love the RWB cars but I am a poor beetle owner, so I thought to myself if RWB built a beetle what would it look like ? in my mind this is what I came up with, I will be adding a VIS GT3 style rear wing in the next few months.
98VWBEE2DGT2-003.jpg

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Ahh, I see where you got your inspiration. Their cars are bad-a**.
What suspension are you running & how is the ride quality? I'm looking at options for my TDI this spring/summer.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
IMG_0735.jpg
im running these no name coilovers I got from e-bay, on a 1 to 10, 10 being stock ride. I would say it's about a 7 its seems to be a bit boucy in the front. I think stiffer springs would help.

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Thanks.

What are you running for rocker panels? They seem to have more of a squared/angled look to them compared to the stockers.

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Amazing mind, man. Looks cool. I would never had thought that it would look as good as it does!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts