·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Welcome and here's something for you!

To both of you -

A BIG Texas (USA) Welcome to the Org!

By way of a welcoming present I have put together a little thing here
Newbie Welcome Kit!

Everyone here loves pictures, you need to start your own picture thread here, and put up some pics!
Photos: New Beetles - NewBeetle.org Forums

If you need a n Owner's Manual, a wealth of information, check here http://newbeetle.org/forums/parts-accessories/48896-fs-owners-manuals-40-shipped.html

Again, welcome, and let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

I'm sure others will be along anytime now, to shower you with welcomes!

MORAV

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,846 Posts
Hi Holli and welcome to the Band Wagon:banana:

That is one great looking beetle you have there:bigthumb: I hope you'll post more pics of your beauty. We're a photo-shooting, picture-posting, beetle-crazy group of people here, so all of your beetle craziness is very welcome here!

Welcome:wave2:

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
Hey Holli!

You couldn't have picked a better place to come to! Gorgeous beetle! If you ever need anything please don't be shy. There is a wealth of information on here and some of the best people I've ever had the honor of meeting are here. Im sure any would be more than happy to help on you beetle journey!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Techno Blue driver
53 Posts
Hi Holli,and welcome to the Org...hope you enjoy your new ride as much as we do!! Only one defect I see with your car,and you better take it back for a refund...the steering wheel was installed on the wrong side!!!....LOL just kidding!!!have a nice day,and again welcome :D:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts