NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
VWKaferman
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for this question. Where is the radio antenna on my 2005 New Beetle Convertible?

·
Super Moderator
14,786 Posts
If it has a little dome on the front of the dash, that's it. I do know that is for satellite radio, but not exactly sure if it's also for normal. I had a 2005 NBC, with Sirius satellite, and I remember the dome. :eek:

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!
Great to have another Texan here at the ORG!!

WELCOME
:D

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

Not sure where to point you for the answer on the antenna.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
Don't be sorry that's why this forum exists.

As dyned said if you have a sat radio there is a lump on the center dash panel, if you have a non-sat radio look closely at your front windshield you should see a very small wire imbeded in the glass. Thats your antenna.

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
Sorry for this question. Where is the radio antenna on my 2005 New Beetle Convertible?
Ok leicajh,
Here's your answer....
The RADIO antenna is BEHIND the molding and around the edges of your front windshield glass (not visible to you) in the area of your roof latch.

I had no idea either so I made a call to my friend who works at my local VW dealership :rolleyes:.

Have a GREAT NEW BEETLE DAY!

:curtsey:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts