NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello NBF
I just bought a 2000 GL 5sp for my daughter.The cars been sitting for over a year.Needs a little brake work, a little exhaust work, a little paint work, and the dash is lit up like last years Christmas tree. Other than that, it's a nice car. lol
This is the only forum ever joined(usually creep around). Already seen a lot of useful info here. I guess I'm going to learn how to use a scan tool real soon.
Where do i find info how to navigate through this site? I seem to go the long way around the barn to find what I'm looking for.

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
Welcome to the family! glad you found us.

big props to you for hooking your daughter up with a beetle. this place is a great resource. to help you navigate the org better, I would first go to the forms menu and just look through the various titles/ headings, to familiarize yourself with the site. to narrow down your research, I would recommend using the advance search feature that we have. if you click on Search, you will also see Advanced search. this will give you more definitive parameters, thus making your search results more effective.

another big help to you, would be our org members Facebook group, called the collective. many orgers are facebooking it these days, and you'll find them there sometimes more than the org. click the link in my signature, and it will take you to the collective. From there you can field all the questions you desire, and even meet some people nearby.

don't be a stranger, post often. And again, welcome.

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Hope y'all enjoy your new beetle as much as the rest of us. Would live to see some pics :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
Welcome to the ORG DUGBUG :p
Let's see some of your pix...WE LUV PIX here on the ORG :D

Welcome from Tennessee!!!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts